jueves, 27 de enero de 2011

What is Love?

My love life sucks. A lot. 
I don't understand why you have to hate so much. 
Why on earth do you have to be like this? 
Why did you choose me, if you can't stand me.
Why is it that one day you love me, and on the next you fucking hate me?
Why do you treat me this way?
Why is everything I say to you, an attack, the wrong thing to say...
You don't have the ability to learn from your mistakes
You don't have the ability to accept when you're wrong or out of place. 
I fucking hate you so much right now. I wish I could leave.
But I don't want to leave, I want to give you the chance to make ammends with me
I want to give you the chance to change that what makes me feel so sad. 
IF YOU YELL AT ME, YOU DON'T LOVE ME
IF YOU SWEAR AT ME YOU DON'T WANT ME
I fucking hate you man.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario